cwswine

Our New Ride and First Class A

Good looking coach!  Got wine?  Don't think your in NYC anymore!  Hope you become a member of the Diesel Club, you'll learn all there is to know about the care and feeding of your beast ! :) 

Safe travel and happy trails

Carl

9 hours ago, blakeloke said:

Nice ride Dennis....and welcome to the Forum.  What park was that picture taken in?

Blake

That was in Lazy Days in Tucson AZ.

Dennis, please forgive Blake, he's feeling about a campground is equal to the availability of a cold beer!  :lol::blink:

Carl

On 3/16/2017 at 10:18 AM, manholt said:

Dennis, please forgive Blake, he's feeling about a campground is equal to the availability of a cold beer!  :lol::blink:

Carl

We my user name is CWSWine or Classic Wine and Spirits LLC and people like Blake makes the payments on my motorhome.  :D

Duhh! And Carl thought that you were a HOG farmer.:P My favorite is Merlot, just in case we should park next to each other.

I always have good bottle of wine and my Camp Ground Famous Frozen Margarita made with my secret recipe.  Always welcomed!

If it's red, that's my wine! :lol: Agree with Wayne..:P  4 years ago, I loved anything Tequila or Scotch.  Now, my liver only tolerate wine and beer in limited quantities! :o Good news is, I now appreciate a good wine and am amazed at all the countries that produce excellent and reasonable priced wines! :wub:  Same goes for beer.

Carl

Ooops.....looks like I missed a few posts where I should have defended my reputation!:D  Our friends are down from Picksburgh PA and we've been out to the Houston Rodeo.  Well.....yes, a cold beer after a day of driving is most awesome.

Dennis, we just ordered a frozen drink machine and have several mixers we are going to test out.  I think my favorite is going to be Orange Dreamsicle.

Blake

I think the 3 off you should post a picture off the Margarita machines. :lol: Since we are no longer on Dennis new coach.:P:wub:

Carl