ajshepherd

Our Photos From The FMCA 95th Convention

We have returned unscathed and really enjoyed our first FMCA rally.  While it was very dusty, everything was set up very well.  We did volunteer for a few days on the carts, tanks Steve!!  When we worked the outer lots, we could see some improvements were required for transportation in peak periods.  All the volunteers did a terrific job!!  I know the club is working on that for the future.  If you have not participated in a rally, please do so - lots of good fun!!

IMG_1798.JPG

IMG_1797.JPG

IMG_1796.JPG

IMG_1792.JPG

IMG_1787.JPG

IMG_1786.JPG

IMG_1780.JPG

IMG_1752.JPG

IMG_1750.JPG

IMG_1748.JPG

IMG_1747.JPG

IMG_1807.JPG

IMG_1806.JPG

IMG_1804.JPG

IMG_1800.JPG

Great looking coach you have, also thank you for some fine photos!  We where there in Lot C 1, 5th and 6th st.  Loved every day, dust and all.  I applaud everyone of the volunteers, especially Steve and his Army, I can't see how anyone could possibly improve upon what you had to work with...2,600+ coaches!  You can't fix Mother Nature and when it came to parking that many coaches, I found no flaw anywhere!

I sent a mail to Jon Walker this am, saying the same as above!

Thank you so very much for an outstanding job!

Carl

Hi Carl:

We were on C1 second street (South end).  Sorry we did not connect!  We found the FMCA schedule to be "very full" of excellent seminars and entertainment.  We did not have a lot of downtime.  We did make one get together with the County Coach International folks.  The had over 80 attend by hunting down over 100 country coaches in attendance and placing a flyer on the windshield!  How about that!  See you at the next one!

Great pictures showing what fun can be had at the Conventions. I tried to get them to turn up the amperage on that chair but they wouldn't do it. :rolleyes: 

Now about those two pitiful looking pups. The caption of that picture should be "Feed Me".

Herman

Please, we don't need that many to show up at Six State in Texarkana! :o:blink::rolleyes:

To me, getting there and getting back home that is half the fun...the other half, is a grate, blow out, get together!  Linda and I had a blast and looking forward to Indy. :)

Thanks Fella's!

We did have a blast.  Indy is too far for us as we both still work for now, but full timing is around the corner.  Safe travels to you all, see you soon!