Sign in to follow this  
dbenoit

Anyone Tried One Of These Rollerboats?

No!  But there was and they may be still in Business, a Prevost Conversion Co., in Tennessee that built the coach for land/water operation.  The craft was a houseboat shell and you drove your coach into it...your DP was the propulsion and you drove it from the coach!  It was the featured coach in our FMCA Magazine, but I don't remember the year...thinking 10+ years ago!

Carl 

Wow....pretty neat idea.  Carl...Deb said there used to be a company down in Galveston (your hood) that sold something like that.

Blake

53 minutes ago, manholt said:

No!  But there was and they may be still in Business, a Prevost Conversion Co., in Tennessee that built the coach for land/water operation.  The craft was a houseboat shell and you drove your coach into it...your DP was the propulsion and you drove it from the coach!  It was the featured coach in our FMCA Magazine, but I don't remember the year...thinking 10+ years ago!

Carl 

This was from an ad I saw in the FMCA mag.

Herman,  The fishing is better away from shore :P That's why they launch all the bass boats, so they can fish the shoreline! :o:wacko::lol: