Sign in to follow this  
fecampbe

Albuquerque Convention

I am really looking forward to attending the Convention at Expo New Mexico in Albuquerque. Can anyone tell me if Gary Bunzer will be holding technical seminars? If not, why not? I read his column in Family Motor Coaching magazine and have seen him on RVTravel Live. He is very interesting, informative and witty. I think not having him hold a seminar at the convention would be losing a big drawing card.

Thanks,

Fred E. Campbell

F396084

Fred - we have utilized Gary as a seminar presenter at earlier FMCA International Conventions and his presentations were enthusiastically received. You are correct in that he is a good presenter and we will try to use him in the future as long as travel schedules and other factors permit. It is yet uncertain as to whether he will be a presenter at Albuquerque (we are still working on it); however, we have numerous other seminar presenters lined up and you will be impressed with their presentations as well. The Albuquerque convention is shaping up to be an exciting, informative, and fun event for all attendees. We look forward to seeing you there.

Great news, Fred! Gary Bunzer, the "RV Doctor," will be presenting 4 Technical Seminars at the Albuquerque convention. His topics are currently listed on FMCA.com and full seminar descriptions will be posted very soon. We look forward to seeing you at Albuquerque.