Sign in to follow this  

I am the third owner of a 2001 Country Coach Infinity.  The dash mounted Pioneer Radio with a flip out video screen must have died while coach was owned by a previous owner.  They replaced the video with a separate screen on the top of the dashboard and a cheap in dash single din am/fm radio.  I was thinking of replacing the dash mounted radio with a Pioneer AVH-X7800BT.  Does anyone have an experience with these radios and how do I program the video to be used as my rear view monitor for viewing my towed vehicle?

Yes, the Pioneer radio you mention is similar to the one I just had installed in my Mandalay Coach.  I purchased the Motorhome in March of 2017 and the factory installed JENSEN radio was "Sirius Ready".  I climbed up on the roof and it did have a satellite antenna but when I looked under the dash, it was not plugged into the radio.  Anyway, I have a Pioneer AVIC Z150BT in my Truck that has worked great.  I must admit I'm a Satellite Radio "junkie".  Anyway back to your question, yes it is a good system and I had it installed at Best Buy for $99.00.  Best of luck

Ted