Sign in to follow this  
hermanmullins

Rally In The Valley, Chandler Arizona 2017

I just wanted to take a  minute to say what a great job the Parking Crew Volunteers did in Chandler.They came early, worked hard and stayed late.

Kudos to George and Steve for their Leadership, To Jerry, Patrick, Rodger Melvin, Keith and other crew leaders. To my crew, Carl, Chip, John, Larry and Tom, you were great to work with and made the Family members feel at ease.

Sometimes when folks have spent several hours in line, in the holding area and then having to move again, they get irritated (to say the least). When they finally get to their lot, that is where the healing begins. They are greeted by a smiling parking crew bent on the task of getting their coach parked as quickly and safely as possible.

GREAT JOB GENTLEMEN.

I hope to see each and everyone of you in one or more of the up coming Rallies. 

Again, thank each and everyone of you for taking your time to come and help FMCA have a successful Rally.

Keep safe on your travels.

Hope to see you down the road. 

Herman

Herman.

Could not have said it better!

Between Steve's crew and yours, once in the holding area, it all went slick...50 minutes in line to get into holding area and 35 minutes later both Linda and I was parked and hooked up! :)

Great job

Carl