dlfishing

Black Water Tank, Store Or Flow Through?

At some point the moderators here are going to have to stop all of these off-topic ramblings between a limited few posters.  Maybe these posters have favored son status but so many topics get stomped on by these ramblings that it makes reading many of the topics here very frustrating.

BillA.  What else would you like to add to the OP's , that is useful, besides what has already been said?

Limited posters?  Yes, your among that number, you have been around and "Full Time" gives me respect for the knowledge you have!  So, ask yourself, who can answer, this OP's question the best?  By the way, when did we get a reply from the OP?

Carl

Please keep closed until you have a significant mixed load to dump.  Besides what others have mentioned, when you are connected with a hose and open your tank, you are venting your odors through the roof vent into the entire park!

On 4/5/2017 at 9:40 PM, manholt said:

BillA.  What else would you like to add to the OP's , that is useful, besides what has already been said?

Limited posters?  Yes, your among that number, you have been around and "Full Time" gives me respect for the knowledge you have!  So, ask yourself, who can answer, this OP's question the best?  By the way, when did we get a reply from the OP?

Carl

I don't want to add anything.  I would just like to see less rambling between a few posters who are really only talking to each other and stomping on the topic in the thread.  I recently deleted a topic as the responses had nothing to do with the topic and when I tried to revive it the same thing happened.  Time to move on.  I wonder it this might be why we don't hear back from the OP in so many cases.

I am not a moderator and it's no up to me what does or does not get posted here.  I know you are all friends and you like to have discussions with each other on this forum but I find it to be a disservice to those trying to wade through your personal conversations which quickly drift into emogies, ha ha and "that's what she said" type posts.

Again, not up to me and I know that boys will be boys so however the moderators handle this forum is OK with me.