chuckconnie

Shock Absorbers

"If this motor home is rocking, don't come nocking"!

That's Keon's line and he has the sign to prove it...:lol:

Did you get the shock issue resolved assume so...That said if you ever replace again use KONIs They are the best on the market and adjustable, no others are.

On 4/4/2017 at 1:18 PM, Chuckconnie said:

Any feelings on Bilstein versus Koni shocks?

Having had both plus OEM, I think Bilstein have a hard ride and OEM are too soft. I have had Koni on my present and previous coach and the ride is good. I would use Koni again. 

On 7/17/2017 at 2:40 AM, rlbarkleyii said:

Anyone put Bilstiens on Winny Journey 32" ?  Whats generally the cost of set of Bilstiens for a DP?

Like BennieH, I too found the best internet prices on MH shocks at shockwarehouse.com

front and rear Bilsteins ware under $89 ea.; Bilsteins were the OEM shocks when our MH was new.  BTW, Bilsteins have a lifetime warranty. If money is no object look at Roadmaster MH shocks, IMO you really do get what you pay for.

Now it is time for us to consider shocks as well and we are in the Koni vs Bilstein quandary.

2017 Berkshire XLT (Tag DP) on a Freightliner XCR 450 Chassis.

Any advice will be welcome!!

I'm surprised that you need new shocks on a 2017!  Mine is 9 years old,  Spartan K 2 chassis and that thought has not crossed my mind.  Why?  What's your problem?