Sign in to follow this  
rfsod48

FMCA Diesel RV Club Rally-- July '17

There are multiple FMCA Chapters with "Diesel" in the name. If you are referring to the Diesel RV Club, there will probably be a social meeting during the Indianapolis Convention.  Their business meeting will be held at the Amish Connection Rally the week of July 2 - 7, 2017 at the Pla-Mor Campground, Bremer, IN.

This is the meeting I am talking about. Is there going to be any seminars offered at this meeting in Bremer?

Linda and I intend to be there!  The last Rally at Distant Drums RV Park, AZ, was a Hoot ! 

Carpenter, thank you for the pictures!

Carl 

This will be one of the very few Diesel RV Club Rallies Dianne and I miss. 

My dad will be celebrating his 100th birthday July 9th and our whole family will be on a cruise with him.

Wow!  Since he's been just about everywhere, where you going?  Out of Galveston or?  What are you, the youngest child?

Carl

I'm a member of that club, but I only go there once a month or so.  I've had four new messages last time I checked.  Be a great forum if we could gin up more members.

57 minutes ago, FIVE said:

I'm a member of that club, but I only go there once a month or so.  I've had four new messages last time I checked.  Be a great forum if we could gin up more members.

The Diesel RV Club used to have a more "chatty" forum but most do not come to the Diesel RV Club to chat-- they come for technical information.

And, with many of the same questions coming up time after time, many complained that they were being hit with the same questions and then someone would have to post the same answer 10-20 times a year.

SO, I spent a week reorganizing the Diesel RV Club Technical Website: http://forum.dieselrvclub.org/index.php?action=forum

to more resemble an encyclopedia of information on the different "care and feeding" topics. 

And, it is being used for just that, with over 2,600 page views A DAY.  So, guess it is working.

It is, or at least could be.  We'll see how Brett's efforts work out.  In the past there was not enough posts to make even worth looking at more than once a month.

Five,

See my post above. If there are any "care and feeding" of diesel coaches not covered, please post.

Other than that, the DRVC Forum not a chat room. It is more an encyclopedia of how to minimize cost of maintenance/minimize breakdowns in a diesel pusher.

Most DRVC members post here on the FMCA Forum for other issues.