sbdr

FMCA On LinkedIn...

OK, while I find Family Motor Coach Association on LinkedIn, there does not appear to be anything there to draw people to the group.

How about using this important business network as well as RV specific groups?

I very much agree with this suggestion.  My busy career and family life allows very little social media time. Linked-In is the only social media venue I use and would like to see FMCA info be meaningful !!

Not a social media site!  Business and Corporations from all over the globe...I'm on it as an owner!  Not a place to leave or garner info of a non profit club!  

On 5/11/2017 at 7:40 PM, manholt said:

Not a social media site!  Business and Corporations from all over the globe...I'm on it as an owner!  Not a place to leave or garner info of a non profit club!  

I agree, after I retired and forgot to update my status on Linkedin, I was getting job offers from several companies searching for an environmental manager. What is misleading are the emails asking "do you know *******?"

I am on linked in , and I get requests to add all the time from totally off the wall members just trying to get more numbers ,  and from industries way off from my own , or financial gurus trying to sell me something. I don't find linked in useful at all.