Rewillia

Displaying Our Plate

On 8/30/2017 at 4:51 AM, manholt said:

5 + months since he was on!  Don't think you'll get a answer...

Yeh, I need to start looking at the dates. Although, I'm not getting notifications of replies and comments in here so maybe he's not either. I did notify the IT dept and they are working on it. Oh well, we'll see what happens. On the final countdown, winterizing the ol homestead and pulling out next wed morning.

2 hours ago, manholt said:

Happy trails to all 4 of you!  Stay with the rubber side down and enjoy your slow journey! :) 

Thank you Sir and may the good Lord take a like 'n to ya.

FMCA plates are on the Low Speed Vehicle and front of Jeep Grand Cherokee Toad/Dinghy, We also have both FMCA and NKK plates that suction-cup mount to the window when we're rallying.  Our latest signage came today in the form of a polished SS "welcome" sign which we mounted above the dining booth...IMG_3910.thumb.jpg.1b77e80b0271b6f7c529a79ae8d9061d.jpg

On ‎4‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 5:08 AM, Rewillia said:

Just so they know!  

IMG_2403.JPG

May I ask what kind of lift that is?  I had a Swivelwheel motorcycle lift tacked on.  Heavily engineered and powered by a 3:1 1200-lb winch.

UH, we have not heard from Rick in a couple of years!  I think he informed us of the lift in detail, under Modification...That's a $35,000 Cart.