thehungrycuban

Best Auxiliary Brake For A 2013 Honda CRV

Hello to all,

Getting ready to purchase our new/used 2014 Tiffin Allegro Bus 37AP. We will be toad towing a 2013 Honda CRV.

Looking at the Air Force One system. Is that the best option? Very costly and permanent.

Thanks,

Juan

You're likely to get a variety of answers anytime you ask which is best.  In my opinion, AFOne is top notch.  I have the lesser Duo Play n Stay, only because when I first set up my toad, I didn't have air brakes on my coach.  If I were doing it over, I'd go with AFOne.   Many advantages....set up once and forget about it.  Reliable.  Good support.  It is transferable to a new toad (with work, of course).

We have the brake buddy stealth in our 2013 Honda CRV and in our 2016 Chevrolet Colorado.  Works real well.  It is a permanent install. on both.

Jaime

Juan.  Welcome to the Forum!

I have had all of them at one point and currently use M&G, AFO also works as good...matter of witch works best for you.  M&G is manufactured in Athens, TX. about 250 miles from my house, family owned and operated, they come to all the rally's so I have constant support.

My girl friend has AFO on her toad, Ford Expedition...Linda also has a DP.

Carl