rfsod48

Indiana Remodeler Recommendations

Any recommendations for companies near Elkhart Indiana that do rv renovations? Due to health changes with my wife and son I have decided to keep my coach for while longer. Would like to upgrade the floors and bedroom. Looking for a company near the Elkhart area, this is only 2-3 hours away from me.

Thanks.

Roland. sorry to hear the sad news, wish them both better health in the future!  All I know about that area is that the Amish take great pride in their work!  That's the first thing I would look for!  The only one I would trust with my floor is Ernie, but your not saying what kind you want...I understand that your going thru a bad time right now and you have a lot on your mind, along with disappointment.  A little more information would help the others, help you!

Carl

Thank you Carl,

My youngest son lost his kidneys 20+ years ago and is on his second transplant but not doing well so travel is out for him now as soon he may need to return to dyalisis. Walking is becoming nearly impossible for my wife due to problems associated with spine reconstruction surgery so we are not sure how much longer we will travel.

We would like to replace the floor and have a king size bed installed in our Bounder, I know that Texas has many suppliers of this service but just for logistics and ease on us southern Michigan or northern Indiana would be best.

Thanks,

Roland

Roland,

Send me a PM and I will send you the phone number of a friend that  had his coach worked on in the Indiana area. He was quite pleased. I have seen the work and it was good.

Herman