Tiffinallegro1

Whirlpool Residential Fridge Auto Defrost

Hello all, I have a 2016 Tiffin Allegro 36' gasser with a Whirlpool residential fridge and have a question about the auto defrost function. The fridge is set at 38 degrees and freezer at 0 per fridge recommendations how I noticed the temp in the fridge today was 60 degrees freezer at 5 above is those temps normal for when its doing auto defrost? It has been at the set temps but when I opened the door today noticed a high temp alarm going off. The manual that came with the fridge was a little vague on this issue. Any suggestions?? Thank You.

27 minutes ago, Tiffinallegro1 said:

Hello all, I have a 2016 Tiffin Allegro 36' gasser with a Whirlpool residential fridge and have a question about the auto defrost function. The fridge is set at 38 degrees and freezer at 0 per fridge recommendations how I noticed the temp in the fridge today was 60 degrees freezer at 5 above is those temps normal for when its doing auto defrost? It has been at the set temps but when I opened the door today noticed a high temp alarm going off. The manual that came with the fridge was a little vague on this issue. Any suggestions?? Thank You.

Welcome to the forum. Did it cool off later? Was the door closed all the way?

Bill