I studied for the test.  About 15 minutes ago I could not post in the reply section of any thread. I tried other browsers besides Firefox to no avail.  I logged completely out, restudied, then logged back in and it is now working.

Oh well! Make the test easier please.

34 minutes ago, wayne77590 said:

I studied for the test.  About 15 minutes ago I could not post in the reply section of any thread. I tried other browsers besides Firefox to no avail.  I logged completely out, restudied, then logged back in and it is now working.

Oh well! Make the test easier please.

:lol:

May not only have been your issue..... Past week has been on again off again here.... For past 3 days, when I check "mark all as being read" to exit, It apparently does that but I get a pop up that says " That server is not available"..... I just close out and come back later.

I read the post Brett is referring to and I was astonished nobody in the FMCA  website department thought about the new server not allowing the licensed software to work. If any of us buy a software for a single server its not going to allow multiple servers to sign on. 

3 hours ago, Elkhartjim said:

I read the post Brett is referring to and I was astonished nobody in the FMCA  website department thought about the new server not allowing the licensed software to work

I read that also, that opened up a bunch of questions that are a bit concerning. Also explains a lot!

X2...Geez!  If FMCA can't keep a Web in working condition (these crashes has been occurring for 30+ month's now) how are we going to be the new and improved FMCA? :o:wacko: