Usafchiefret

Campground Recommendation Near Canton, OH

Looking for a nice, reasonably priced, campground within 60-90 mins of Canton and Cleveland, OH that has full hookups, or at least water and electric for the first week of Aug so we can go to the Pro Football Hall of Fame and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. 

We have a 36' Super C with a toad on a dolly.

Any helpful suggestions are greatly appreciated. 

Thanks!

Bob

Thanks Bill...I will check those sites out. Just gotta look up that area on the map so I can have a frame of reference for where these campground do are at in reference to Canton and Cleveland

Bob

Bob, never knew of the Rock and Roll hall of fame in Ohio. Let us know what you thought of it, I will add that to my list :wub:

Sorry, cant help on a campground over there.....

The Football Hall of Fame in Canton is a great place to visit. Just be aware of the hours.  They have different closing times between winter hours and summer hours. 

Herman 

Evergreen RV Resort located in Dundee Ohio. It is located in the middle of Amish Country and only 12 miles from Canton. Great resort with asphalt sites and plush grass. Indoor outdoor pool, hot tub. It is immaculate and run by the Amish. Stayed two weeks and had a great time. Great Amish restaurants that will guarantee a weight gain. lol