Sign in to follow this  
jimpat4649

2017 NorthEast Area Rally in Syracuse Aug 3-6

CALLING ALL CAMPERS AND THOSE CONSIDERING CAMPING

Come join the Northeast Area of FMCA at the Syracuse Fairgrounds for a fun packed camping

Rally & Show                     AUGUST 3RD thru AUGUST 6TH 2017

You do not have to be a member, you just have to be interested in meeting new campers or want to see what camping with FMCA has to offer you. Camp with new and old friends; wake to coffee and donuts every morning, unwind with 3 nights of professional entertainment in the evening. To fill your day you may want to visit the dealers on site and look at new and used units, motorized to towable. Shop for all types of camping equipment, visit a variety of vendors , and there will be RV related seminars for you to attend. A scooped ice cream social, Red Cross blood drive and campgrounds & resorts displaying their facility to help plan your next trip. So if you’re interested in joining in on the fun you should register ASAP to guarantee yourself a full hookup on one of the 400 sites. There will be other sites available with water and electric with a dumping station on grounds.

********STILL MORE TO DO ********

An optional BBQ: $25/person, Fire Dept. demonstration, Police demonstration, Veteran’s organizations on site, 2 days of hot dog roast at lunch time, Youth activities, Food vendors, Crafts, Golf Cart Rentals. Daily entertainment also provided by the frustrated maestros, Winery & Brewery Vendors with tasting, Bus Trip to Destiny Mall & the Syracuse Regional Market: (limited seating – first signed up guaranteed seating) If you want to come in and visit for the day, get a day pass for just $5 per carload. Open to the public. See the many benefits if you own a Motorhome and join FMCA. Hear about all the benefits which are included in your yearly dues. Come join the fun. nmafmca.org

President: Thomas Ziobrowski 513-543-7421

ive looked in several places, and haven't been able to find a list of seminars, (are there any) or vendors,(are there any)? this is my first rally, and am looking forward to being able to schedule my days. Thank you, and looking forward to a great time!

I am sorry that no one answered you inquiry into the NorthEast Area Rally. I can not say why you didn't receive a reply. 

That being said if you would like to attend a rally that will have 40 to 50 Vendors, Show RVs, Seminars out the gazoo, three nights of entertainment and the chance to meet me, then check out "The Six-State Rally Associations 45th Painted Pony Rally". It will be held September 19th through 22nd, in Shawnee, Oklahoma at the "Heart of Oklahoma Expo Center"   

The Registration Form will be in the June, July, and August issue of the magazine.  

Send me a PM and I will see you get a registration form.

Herman

Herman.  I have been on PM with Kevin for the past hour...he fell thru the crack.  Also told him about Six State, but you do a much better job at it...I'm just a Captain! :P