jeff753

Summer 2018 Rally Dates Announced

Just got an email from FMCA Announcing the summer 2018 rally dates 14 months in advance!!!   This is a big step forward in providing the information needed to assist families in planning their vacation over a year in advance. 

A big THANK YOU to Doug and the entire Events Staff at FMCA in pulling this off!!

image.jpeg

Looks interesting, just not sure I am going to be able to convince my wife to do Wyoming for 3 summers in a row, we did SW Wyoming last summer, and will be there again in August for the big eclipse this year

I remember, the last time in Gillette...let's pray it does not rain this time! :angry: :lol:  My rig don't swim in mud real well..:wacko:

Carl

Please do not construe my joking about Gillette as being negative. I have been advocating going back there since we were last there. The area has lots to offer such as Yellowstone to the West to Mount Rushmore to the East. There is plenty of parking. Great area for Show Coaches and lots of room for both indoor and outside vendors. We will be registering as soon as it is opened. 

So I invite everyone to go.

Herman 

I've been viewing with interest the photos on the Energized Facebook page regarding the habitat for humanity repairs and upgrades.  

Is there any way to organize anything like that a few weeks before Gillette , maybe in the Denver area?  I would be happy to join and help out on a weekend.

Chris G.

F3508s