ArtHargrove

Odometer Reading

Art, Welcome to the FMCA Forum !

2 hours ago, ArtHargrove said:

Has anyone had a problem with the odometer reading not showing up but the gauge working? I have a 1999 American Eagle I purchased about a year ago.

Thanks

Art

problem with the odometer reading not showing up but the gauge working? Just a little confused and that is not uncommon !

Are you saying the odometer is not lighting up, but the millage is correct when the information is down loaded from the engine ECM?

Do you know who made the interment panel for the coach. It is shipped with the Chassis to the coach builder.

Rich.

Art

My problem is in a 2006 Country Coach 

Headed out today for a 2 week trip got at the end of road and looked down and my speedometer was stuck at 10mph (no miles added or nothing on the trip meter) I know it should cycle with the key when you turn it on, have stopped and turned it off and back on but it does not move.  Any thought on this one.
 One of the guys over at the CC Yahoo Group said
On the back of the speedo I'd a rotary dial marked "alternator range". 
Write down where the arrow is pointing. Mine is C.
Rotate dial 5 turns to clean tarnish off the contacts. Leave in the proper position.
Done.
Speedo is Teleflex Morse 62544
Their number 941-538-7775
For now I'm going to use my Garmin for speed

Just got home, need to check things out now.

2 stroker

2stroker one of the guys don't Remember who has a friend with a rubber mallet maby she can fix it for you

John, 2 post's and I'm so confused..:huh:  The gal with the rubber mallet, is also lost. :blink: She don't drink and I have had 2 glasses of wine and I'm about to give up that, if this makes sense to anyone! :wacko:

On 5/19/2017 at 9:58 AM, ArtHargrove said:

Has anyone had a problem with the odometer reading not showing up but the gauge working? I have a 1999 American Eagle I purchased about a year ago.

Thanks

Art

Call AC tech:  800-435-7345.

Hello everyone, my problem is with the actual odometer reading not showing up. The needle moves fine and is accurate. I did notice that the display showed up when it was raining one time.  Any ideas?

Thanks, 

Art

LOL;), can't help myself, my odometer never worked as I don't have one, speedometer works fine, have to get mileage reading from the hubometer. Rich, bet you remember those.:rolleyes: