dickandlois

The On Road Quilters Gathering in Perry 2018

Quilters attending FMCA national rallies can participate in the On Road Quilters Seminar. Many comfort quilts have been donated to organizations which serve children in the area where the rally is held. Giving back to the community which hosts the rally is one of the goals of this group.

Recently there has been interest in having a secure area at national rallies where quilters can gather to sew, quilt or visit with one another.

At the Indianapolis Rally this Summer, there will be a seminar where donation quilts will be shared in a show and tell. There will be a sewing area open for quilters who wish to bring their sewing machines or hand sewing to work on while they visit with other quilters. There will be more information as the information is gathered.  12/4/2017

Lois Marvin

Edited by DickandLois
Up dated information for Perry Rally

Carl,

Lois really loves quilting and you know that when the DW is happy things just run smoother !

Really enjoys planing things for the quilters and some venues have space that works well for them.

Rich. 

I'm happy to see 45 views of this post, have been form members and visitors who have looked at this not  known jewel of the FMCA members who donate there time to help others as the winter and summer National FMCA Rallies move around the country.

Rich.

Oh boy! Just what I need, another shop hop so the wife can load up the coach with more fabric. Glad they aren't doing it on the day of the governing board meeting. Well, kinda

6 hours ago, dons2346 said:

Oh boy! Just what I need, another shop hop so the wife can load up the coach with more fabric. Glad they aren't doing it on the day of the governing board meeting. Well, kinda

The Schedule was set to work around the business meetings and the red hats, but there are always a few conflicts.

I attended the On the Road Quilters meeting in Indy 2017 and requested my emailto be added to the distribution list on my session feedback form.  I have not heard any info regarding plans for On the Road Quilters in Perry.  I hoped to see an update here in the forum. Is anything planned for Perry?

Judy 

Judy,

You might try going to fmca.com and clicking on the dashboard. It is on the right side and looks like a speedometer. You should be able to find what you are looking for there.

Good quilting,

Herman

Judy.

Welcome to the Forum!  If you don't find what your looking for, send a PM to Rich (DickandLoise)!  Or call 800-543-3622 and ask for Member Services!

Good Luck.