Msohlberg

Unidentified Electronic Device

This may sound stupid, but I purchased a 2004 Fleetwood Discovery from a private party who didn't provide much information and I can't find it in any of the manuals he provided. Maybe one of you can give me a hint so I can find more information about it. Here is a photo of the device. Thanks for any suggestions.

Martin

20170507_113301.jpg

Martin, welcome to the forum. Can you get a better picture? (it is pretty blurry) Where is it located? What happens when you play with the buttons with power on? 

Bill

Martin it's a medallion monitor it monitors engine systems like air, op, temp, rpm, gear your in, total mpg since original start up ( can't be reset) instant mpg and many other items only problem is display is very dark and hard to read while under way on early models. Manual can be found on medallion instrument web site.

John, Looks like some good information, 

I took a look at some of the links provided and thought this one might be more helpful. It sounds like Art has no information covering the coach. 

Contact « Medallion Instrumentation Systems

www.medallionis.com/contact-us/

Medallion Instrumentation Systems 17150 Hickory Street Spring Lake, MI 49456 (800) 828-8127

Attached the Medallion operating manual for Freightliner.

Rich.

Frightliner_mmdc_owners manual.pdf

My freightliner manual has a section on how to use it you should be able to get it online or call freightliner and they will help you out if I can figure out how to attach it I will later today