z3jab1

Moisture In Ceiling

We are in south Texas and humidity is very high (heat index can be 112) , we have a 40 ft and both A/C,s run a lot,,,  water is dripping in different places from the ceiling (vent fan, antenna ) I know its not roof leaks because we are under a full awning, the exhaust fan in the kitchen has opening behind the trim which looks as if when it runs at would move some air between the roof ceiling but runs that and A/C makes no sense...           

Sounds to me that your condensation drain lines are plugged up.  If you have the ability to get on your roof, remove your AC covers and blow some low pressure air into the drain lines that may solve the problem.  If you can't do that, call and AC repairman out to help.  Most AC guys have small gadgets that use a CO2 cartridge that can clear the lines.

Blake

x2 and do it before permanent damage occurs...like delamination from capillary action that you can't see.

We get bad condensation at the vents in the ceiling, only up front. Happens mostly when the front door is opened and the vents are cold air is hot, they sweat. I constantly wipe them down. When my drains clog it just runs off of the roof and down the side. 

Got to thinking about what Joe said above that when his drain lines plug up the AC condensation runs on top a the roof then down the sides of his coach.  Given that OP is experiencing water entering from vent fan and antenna another solution, along with clearing the condensate lines, is to reseal where water is entering.  I use Dicor but nephew just did his with Flex Seal and seems to be working A-Okay.

Blake

One thing to check is to make sure the filters are clean. If they are dirty they will create a low pressure and the water can't go out the drain. You end up with water dripping inside. Also make sure you have the fan on hi.

Bill