twoteds

Decals Peeling

twoteds.  Welcome to the Forum.

Really would help to know, what year, make and model of coach you have?

Some coaches have striping that are decals rather than painted surfaces.  That means some really large decals.  If that is the case, desartdeals69 above has the best idea, I've not used 303 but it is commonly recommended for preserving appearance.  If it worked for him, I would take his recommendation.  Here is a link to a general description for Aerospace Protectant 303.  The site has a sales component but you can purchase this product on Amazon or at Walmart.  If you search the internet for "303" you will get plenty of references where you can purchase the product.

We have some on our 2003 Phaeton that are starting to deteriorate. Looks like oxidation. I could replace them on EBay? 

2 hours ago, obedb said:

We have some on our 2003 Phaeton that are starting to deteriorate. Looks like oxidation. I could replace them on EBay? 

Try 303 it may surprise you,  mine had oxidation and it cleared up.

If they are cracked and peeling 303 is too late.

Obedb, yes if you can locate them on their. Mine were cheap, I did the entire coach for $200 in decals. It also gives you a chance to add or color change them if you don't like something you have now.

59 minutes ago, obedb said:

Not cracked or peeling. 303 Protectant/ Home Depot, Advance Auto??

I bought some on Amazon. RV Trailer Camper Cleaners 303 Aerospace Protectant 16 Oz. 

They also have a cheaper one for vinyl and I don't know if it will work as well.  303 UV Protectant for vinyl, rubber, plastic, tires and finished leather, 16 fl. oz.

Bill

I checked online. The link that Tom put up looks like what I need to try. Bill, there are a surprising number of versions. If DD reads this maybe he could post the version of 303 that he used

I bought the RV Trailer Camper Cleaners 303 Aerospace Protectant because it was the one I saw at PPL. I didn't buy it there because they wanted $32.00.:o I think Amazon was about $18.00 for the same.

Yes Let's hear what DD has to say. 

Bill