dbenoit

BDing at Hampton Beach NH

24 minutes ago, DBenoit said:

Kittery Trading Post

No, but I did drive past it to stop for gas, that had been the first time I have heard of it.

Again???? Yessum be there again this weekend coming. If there is anyone there who see's a dude with a bad attitude, it's not me, I'm the one feeling pretty good

dancing w/ DW to some latino music.....

If anyone is interested there is a great seafood festival at Hampton this weekend.

We be there doing the field thing. 

On 7/3/2019 at 5:20 AM, DBenoit said:

Did you go to Kittery Trading Post? I love that store.

I was there in June. Check out Bob's Clam Hut, bobsclamhut.com

and When Pigs Fly Restaurant & Pizzeria, whenpigsflypizzeria.com

Bill

15 hours ago, manholt said:

Look for Dorian, she should be there to join you by Sat. :lol:

I hope she likes Tequila!

We spent our last weekend here for the year. Now it's time for cabin fever again. MH goes back to manufacturer

next weekend coming up for a new roof. Boat is already put away, now what? lol

Just got back yesterday from Hampton State Park, site #6.  Been going there for 21 years, this year was one of the best weather weeks in a long time.  With the weather so good the Town was very busy.  This is the best time of year there!  I don't like the idea of putting the sites on a lottery system.  2020 will be sites 24-28 on the lottery system, then 2021 all the sites going that way.  We've been meeting friends from all over there every year and with the lottery system it will be almost impossible for us all to get the same week.

We usually camp in the field, or full hook up when its 1st come. So you must have seen the TT come in with the (big) tow truck and their truck on a flat bed?

I hope that wasn't you. We are the ones drinking wine and dancing to the Latino music, we should be easy to pick out. How about all them bicycles?

David

I did see the tow trucks, felt sorry for the campers.  Every year they have the foot race, "Reach the Beach" race and also the bike race , lots of activity!  I believe the 1st come sites are before Memorial Day and after Columbus Day.  Just beautiful scenery.

DB, what brand Tequila?  I used to drink Herraduro white & Don Julio white...never gold.  There's a bar in Taos, NM that carry 93 different brands...Oh what a night that was!  Hic,

Hornitos Resposado. I used to get all my tequila in Ensenada when visiting family but they are gone now and I have never been back.

WBill, not quite, but close...I don't remember the gang of 11 leaving, but I woke up in the right coach...we where staying at the Roadrunner RV Resort in Red River, NM. That was 2007.  I also remember a $63 per shot...ugh. Just because it's expensive, don't mean it's good. 🤮

Since Brett goes to Angle Fire, he may have been there...food is great.

I have been at the Raton campground when a late season storm dropped the temps from 70s to 5 overnight. I wouldn't want to be at some of the campgrounds in the area DBenoit was camping as they are not far enough above sea level to suit me. That area is also extremely crowded during the "season".