Sflute

Unlimited Data With The ZTE Mobley For $20/month??

I am looking into the zte mobley before we leave next week and can't get a clear answer about the cost from at&t.  I have verizon cell service which we used last year, and it got really expensive really fast.

I got mine a week ago and I really like it.  I opted for the the 2 year contract so it was free and $20 per month.  I got mine in 2 days and went on Amazon and got a USB to OBD2 adapter for the Mobley and used it at home to test.   This week Wife has it on a trip with her sisters and says it works fine on the road.  We will be using it in July on summer trip.  Here is the webpage https://www.att.com/devices/zte/mobley.html#sku=sku7700323

I have had mine for many months.  Yes, it's unlimited (with a limit) and yes it's $20/month plus a couple of bucks in taxes.

The first 22GB of data is at full speed and if you exceed 22GB in a month then your speeds "may be" reduced based upon network congestion.  This means that if you are on a tower with a large number of users, the requests you send to the internet will be at the lowest priority of all other users on the same tower.  Most users have not seen any noticeable slow downs but there's certainly no guarantee that you will get full speed everywhere every time if you exceed the 22GB/month threshold.

I am currently sitting in Salina, KS for an overnight stop.

6413851542.png

Use the ATT ZTE Mobley, unlimited data  on the road, and at home in middle GA..  I have racked up over 160GB the first month at home  with no throttling. Does a good job throughout my turf.  would definitely recommend for all MH owners who require connectivity on the road.  We also use iphones and ipad as hotspots on Verizon when necessary and use the Mobley via WIFI most of the time. We keep a 4GB plan on Verizom for areas with poor Mobley footprint or throttled speeds. BTW have not found any areas where Mobley didn't work just fine. Monthly bill for unlimited mobley is only $20.00 per month. Noticed that newcomers may have to pay $29.00 per month now. As usual Verizon will raise the rate for new contracts.  The retail ATT stores can't keep them on the shelves, online runs out frequently, but check every day until they are available. ZTE from ATT is $99 or free with two year contract. Best buy and Amazon have them for around $179. Do not buy from eBay in particular Canadian sellers. Canadian Mobley's have different firmware and do not work on domestic ATT.