mweiner

How Many Of You Are Roadtrek Owners?

I'm back, this time with a Roadtrek 2008C210V.  The darling wife can drive this one!!!  She would not drive the old Foretravel!  I do miss it!!  But the Roadtrek is easier to handle for me.

wny-pat

Edited by C-677946

I'm a new Roadtrek owner, with a 2008 170 Popular. Also a new member here. Looking forward to learning more about my vehicle.

Edited by DeeDees

We went from a Class A Beaver DP to a Roadtrek Adventurous CS XL with an optional toad (Fiat Abarth).  Very versatile, easy to drive (wife now comfortable with driving), plenty of storage with the extended version (24’).  We used to have sailboats, last one a Beneteau First 40, our Roadtrek has much more room and storage!

BCA54FD2-E353-437D-AE56-7DC8D11E2C9D.jpeg

We are new owners of a 2015 Roadtrek Etrek on a 3500 MB chassis. Low mileage and only a few cabinet latches to adjust so far. Love it !  We winter in Quartzsite AZ and summer in Coeur d’Alene ID, boondock along the trip back and forth. Stay in a park about once a week to dump and refill. 

On 7/7/2017 at 7:41 PM, wolfe10 said:

Actually there is a very active Roadtrek group here in FMCA-- many of them park together at FMCA Conventions.

Edited by rivercat

I’m a returning FMCA member with an 08C190P. I’ve downsized from a 37’ Windsport Class A plus towed. For me travel with the Class A was all planning & logistics and no whimsy. The RT is all whimsy, no logistics. Looking to meet up with other RT’ers for fun and community. 

Welcome to the forum. I do know that there a number of Roadtrek owners that belong to FMCA because they come into the international conventions en masse. Hopefully some will answer to help you out.

Just joined FMCA.  We just bought a 2000 dodge roadtrek 190 versatile with 170000 miles on it.  We did a lot of regular maintenance and Traveled from CA to CO on a lovely trip  to see what would fail.

Everything held up except the dump hose.   I could not figure out how to remove the cover pipe...maybe someone glued it on :0     I am going to get  a professional to change it. 

We love the Camper.   We also started to notice all the other Roadtreks still on the road from the 90s to 2010(?) with the three set back windows.

We just bought a 2001 Roadtrek 190 Popular and can't wait to get going!  It is winterized (we are in Maryland) and we are in the process of remodeling it.  Does anyone have patterns to make curtains and cushions for it? 

20240105_091452.jpg

20240105_091601.jpg

20240106_131820.jpg

20240105_091413.jpg

Good afternoon.

Brenda and Bill October 2023.

We bought out 2015 Popular 210 Chevy V8, 6 speed tranny.

WE LOVE IT.

Brenda does all the driving because of my vision loss..Park anywhere, comfortable on the road, and at the camp site.

Bill

Safe Travels

Have A Pleasant Day

Screenshot 2024-01-18 132705.png