eric2621

RV Manufacturers?

When we attended our first convention in Chandler we saw manufacturing reps from companies like Tiffin and others providing basic repair/services for owners of their motor homes. Do the manufacters attend area rallies too?

1 hour ago, eric2621 said:

When we attended our first convention in Chandler we saw manufacturing reps from companies like Tiffin and others providing basic repair/services for owners of their motor homes. Do the manufacters attend area rallies too?

Welcome to the forum Eric. Obviously Chandler is not in Tiffin's back yard. Often there are reps from different manufactures at rally's. The most/more common are the venders who will be able to install the product they are selling.

The bigger the rally the more likely the manufactures will have a presence. 

Bill

Some Area rallys do have dealers not manufacturers bring coaches. Great Lakes Area has been in Goshen, Indiana the past 3 years besides the dealers two manufacturers did bring coaches. They were from the Elkhart area. 

40 minutes ago, desertdeals69 said:

I know Chandler is not in Tiffin's back yard.  The question was area rallies.

I have seen Tiffin at a couple of small rallies in Texas. Usually they have a big dealer carry the flag for them. I had lunch with Bob Tiffin last fall at a event at The Vineyards Campground & Cabins,1501 N Dooley St, Grapevine, TX 76051, vineyardscampground.com. This was a non FMCA event. Tiffin had a couple big dealers provide stock for show and sell. I believe it was around the November 2-5th

Eric, hope that clears it up but don't hesitate to ask questions. One outher thought if you do a search, manufactuers do rallies in different parts of the country. 

Bill