mweiner

Do Class B Plus RVs Really Exist Or Is It Just Marketing?

A lot of manufacturers today market their coaches differently to get people's attention and highlight their particular features.  

When we started looking for an RV that was the right "fit" for us, we considered a Class B and a Class C... but, we were amazed by the subtle size difference of some of them.

Some manufacturers call their coaches Class B plus.. like the Leisure Travel Unity while Winnebago calls their Navion a Class C even though they are basically the same size. 

The overall dimensions of the these vehicles  are one half foot wider on average than a traditional Class B which is a van conversion with no cut away of the original chassis. 

Outside of vehicle length, there's no similar "marketing techniques" for selling Class A RVs. 

So, is there really a Class B plus?? Or is this just marketing hype?  

Since no one has responded to your question Mark, this is intended for humor only! I did see a B plus MH before, it was a class B pulling a teardrop TT, my wife commented that it was an odd combination. LOL:rolleyes: This really happened, also have noticed  class A's pulling a 30 foot TT.

K- thanks.....

Our Class B actually can pull 5,000 pounds, but, why would I even consider it? I actually have a small teardrop trailer..and if we needed an "extra bedroom".. I could easily pull that, it's only 1,000 pounds. I'd rather not. 

I'm definitely getting the idea that the majority of people on the forum are Class A folks.. with a few Class C s.  

OR- the people with Class B's are so busy traveling around, they have no time to get involved on the forum 😁😁😁. 

Looked around for some other Roadtrek folks here local to Socal but, haven't found them here. I have one friend locally who got me thinking of the Class B and Roadtrek. 

I really think that Class B+  are really Class C''s , especially with the bunk over the front cab. 

Yes, a Class A pulling a TT is funny...you know one of the first times we took our TT out camping, a person in a Class A came over and asked if that was where our dog slept and asked me where our rig was... Very funny at the time.  The little TT are like space capsules.. sleeping pods....once inside, very comfortable just for sleeping.. Here's a picture with our Subaru. 

20140617_111959.jpg