Leiter9@msn.com

New To The Forum

We have recently re-joined FMCA as we had let our membership lapse several years ago. My wife and I have been rving together for about 27 years and I had owned several travel trailers for 12 years before I met her. We both like to fish and hunt and enjoy boondocking more than campgrounds. Looking forward to checking out the forums and lending a hand if possible. I will say that with Wolfe 10 here, I don't know what I'll be able to add as far as motor home advice goes. :rolleyes:

Guest Wayne77590

I am really a lot newer to the FMCA than you. Welcome back though.

All posts are most welcome with me. I seem to learn quite a bit from everyone.

Thanks.

Welcome. We also enjoy scenic camping and travel, not necessarily group or club activities, but I enjoy reading about the travels of others. It gives me ideas for future trips, it brings back memories of past trips, and the helpful hints are always appreciated.

Looking forward to your future posts.

Gary

Welcome back to FMCA and the forum. Your experience will be very welcome here on the forum. We need many different perspectives on the motor home lifestyle participating in the forum. You will make this a richer forum. Off hand I can thing of a number of discussion related to destinations and routing for trips that you could offer some of your suggestions to help those seeking information.

Welcome back to FMCA and the forum. Your experience will be very welcome here on the forum. We need many different perspectives on the motor home lifestyle participating in the forum. You will make this a richer forum. Off hand I can thing of a number of discussion related to destinations and routing for trips that you could offer some of your suggestions to help those seeking information.

To Mr. & Mrs. Butler--just wanted to say this is my first post to you but have been reading forums, especially yours, for quite a while. I always enjoy your insight and suggestions. As a newbie, I am trying to learn everything I can about RV and my MH in particular. My wife & I are still working full time, so only doing some recreational travel now and even that is limited but love the MH life. Goal is to retire in 2-3 years and hope to travel 6-8 months per year but probably not full time. Safe travels!!

Oh I'm pretty new too. And I'm using the forum to learn what I need to know about all kinds of things. We're first time RVers. This is actually my 2nd post. We're going on our first RV trip in April with a group and I'm going to look in the forum now for advice on what to take to a potluck meet and greet. My husband and I (and our two poodles Albert & Wilson) are excited to start our RVing adventures.

Oh I'm pretty new too. And I'm using the forum to learn what I need to know about all kinds of things. We're first time RVers. This is actually my 2nd post. We're going on our first RV trip in April with a group and I'm going to look in the forum now for advise on what to take to a pot luck meet & greet. My husband and I (and our two poodles Albert & Wilson) are excited to start our RVing adventures.

Hey, welcome to the fun life!!! When we go to meet and greet potlucks, generally the organizer tells people what isn't needed and then you're free to make and bring whatever you want. MY specialty hot dish has always been enchiladas, they've always been a hit and they're quick and easy to make too (even though mine are all from scratch except the shells, I buy fresh corn tortillas for that). Have some fun, enjoy that RV, we're still on our first motorhome. :rolleyes:

Hey, welcome to the fun life!!! When we go to meet and greet potlucks, generally the organizer tells people what isn't needed and then you're free to make and bring whatever you want. MY specialty hot dish has always been enchiladas, they've always been a hit and they're quick and easy to make too (even though mine are all from scratch except the shells, I buy fresh corn tortillas for that). Have some fun, enjoy that RV, we're still on our first motorhome. :rolleyes:

Enchiladas... yummy. I bet they are good. Thanks for the good wishes. I 'm sure we'll have a blast and no matter what I decide to make will be good.

Enchiladas... yummy. I bet they are good. Thanks for the good wishes. I 'm sure we'll have a blast and no matter what I decide to make will be good.

We're new to FMCA, not new to RVing but recently retired with much more time to travel now. Funny to see the pot luck post here because I've been wondering about that too!

I'm not much of a cook (husband usually has the BBQ going) and we've always had simple dinners when camping. So when I found out that most chapter rallys require a pot luck item, I wasn't enthused and gave up thinking about joining a chapter :( I guess maybe I should reconsider that thinking and get busy looking through my cookbooks! And yes, the enchiladas sound yummy :)

We're already finding a wealth of information on the forums. Thank you!

Joyce