theoldman

Paint Repair

Mark all the way down the side. It's only about 1 1/2 wide but two places it's deeper than the paint. any info on Star Jet by **** Cahill
3235 McKinley Ave.
Columbus, Ohio ,,

,I'm in S.E. Ohio

Thanks for any help.

Ok , no one knew any thing , so w/so few places to have this work done, I went ahead and took the MH there last week. Price was right and look as if they do a lot of MH work. The two other places that run ads on MH paint w/in 2 1/2 hr. from S.E. Ohio did not return calls. Well up date when I get it back.

I've had paint jobs done at a variety of locations while we were full time.  I've never had what I would call a bad job.  Paint matching seems to be a given these days and the quality I've received have been very good.  I just had a number of the storage doors that had been chipped or scratched repainted.  The coach looks much better.

I have a great place in New Holland PA, A bit far for you but closer than TX :D. My generator door is there now getting redone.

I use Mike's Custom Painting in Bremen Indiana.  He has painted 2 coaches for me and does a fantastic job.  Stands behind his work 100% and very reasonable.

Phoenix Paint just north of Elkhart, IN in Michigan has done great work for us at lower cost that the paint shops in Bremen. 

Big Stuff Body and Paint Works, west of Mount Summit, IN, 765-836-5544. They got started doing big rig trucks, but a lot of their business is now motor homes. Last time I was there they had 2 class C's and 3 Class A's being repaired. 

Anyone in the PA area specifically Lancaster County area, highly recommend this place, while it is a GM dealer they do coach work also. Saw the end result on two Tiffin's that were crunched and was very impressed, even replaced the Clear nose bra on the one. Out here its hard to find a place that will work on anything that large, especially for collision work.

Out truck shopping and stumbled upon it, found it interesting they will do body work on Coaches.

http://www.newhollandjohnsauderauto.com/Collision-Center/?utm_source=GoogleMyBusiness&utm_medium=SERP&utm_campaign=GoogleMyBusiness

picking up on this Thur... next job for me will be the front end where Diamond  Shield looks sick. hoping to get it fixed this Jan. in Fa. https://uglyshieldremoval.com/   have talked with these folks seam like they are good guys. Now with their stuff you can do it your self or take it to them and have it done and over with in just 8 hrs . Sounds like if you do it your self with no paint lost for less than $200.00 . So if you front end has stuff gowning on it you might ck. out this Vid. removing Diamond Shield

Star Jet , Done and I'm happy. Turns out they do more than just paint BUT the paint job that the Ins. said would be 2x more that what they did it for So if you are in Ohio and want a tol. new paint or like me a touch up, I will go back to these folks..

Now for the Diamond  Shield with more mold than my feet ( joke folks) and my almost new MH will look and work new again .

Thanks for the tips ! Ride Safe