lizianp

Miami Motorhome Storage-- One Week In January

50 minutes ago, lizianp said:

Any ideas for a good place to store the coach in Miami in January for a week while take a trip to Barbados?

Thanks

Are you going to be in the area before you leave? Most campgrounds have a storage area. You might consider just paying for a week and you can leave the coach hooked up. It might be nice to just relax the day you get back and not have to travel and set up some place.

Bill

Are you departing from Port Miami or Port Everglades (i.e., Fort Lauderdale)?

If the latter, there's a great RV park and Yacht basin just 2 miles up State Rd. 84 from the Port entrance. Yacht Haven Park

We've lived there for almost 1.5 years when we were moving from Detroit to FL, and it was perfect for our needs -- even if we did drool a bit over the boats parked next door!

Tell them that Marilynn & Gerry Stoloff sent you, and please give the Staff (Sue, et al) our regards.

Thanks for the replys. We are flying to Barbados.

Will definately check out Yacht haven.  We wll be in the area for 2 days before we leave. Have considered Kozy Kampers and may be best to just leave it somewhere like you suggest.

I keep my  38' coach @ Kozy Campers storage area, they were the least expensive yr. round storage I could find. I have stored there for over 6 months with no problems.