F470227

'06 Winnebago Vectra Key-less Entry Door Question

I'm not the original owner and the dealer I bought it from didn't know the code number for the entry system.  

Would anyone know if there is a way to reset the code so I can start using it?

Thanks,

20170802_181820[9293].jpg

F470227

Have you contacted Winnebago for assistance? Also, havd you registered with them as a 2nd owner?

If not go to the Winnebago website (winnebagoind.com), click on "resources", click on ""second owner registration".  Have your MH's Winnebago serial number handy. Can be found in driverside doir plate. 

Oncd done, call or email, you may be surprised at what they know about your coach.

Thank you both for the help.  

One more question, Herman. Your attached picture is cut off on the right hand side.  Does step1 say there's a programming switch inside the passenger's arm rest?

I don't know if these instructions will even help. They are for a Keyless Entry pad on our coach , a Monaco. 

In the Arm rest on the passengers side there is a cup holder and a small compartment. The tray in the compartment came out and I felt around and found a device just dangling in there. I was able to pull it out enough to reprogram the lock. It has been so long since I did it I can't remember what it looks like. But I will go and see if I can take a picture of it.

Herman

F470xxx

I just tried also.  I think Herman does this on purpose...:lol::P

Winnebago and Monaco is 2 different "animals" and I suspect you'll be better off going with Ian's suggestion!

Yes and thank you to Ian as well.  

Unfortunately Winnebago tech dept has washed their hands of that keyless entry company and have no suggestions.

Sorry to hear that.  I have always had good results and great support from them. 

Oh well, was worth a shot. 

5 hours ago, F470227 said:

Yes and thank you to Ian as well.  

Unfortunately Winnebago tech dept has washed their hands of that keyless entry company and have no suggestions.

I don't know if this pdf will be of help, but It's just one of my downloads for the W keyless entry system.  My W owners manual has programming instructions for the TriMark system. There is a lot of information about the TriMark system on the internet. Here is another pdf.  that  includes programming instructions for a 2004 Vectra/Horizion. My OEM had to be replaced with the replacement system by Camping World, who BTW did an excellent job.

11 hours ago, IanBullock said:

Can you reach out directly the lock manufacturer?

Perhaps they can help. 

They're no longer in business.  

At some point I'll run into someone who has worked on that particular system until then it's the old fashioned way, use the key!

TriMark                 trimarkcorp.com

support

Keyless Entry Support

Go here and you can get the instructions on how to program you key pad. Do you have the remote? I think you have to have it to be able to program the touch pad. If you don't you may order one or two from TriMark.  

Herman