laurencestarr

Allied Insurance

Last Friday a car tried to make a left hand turn 30 yards in from of my coach.  I T-BONED his jeep totaling both it and the front end of my coach.

So far, Allied Insurance has done an outstanding job.  They towed my coach to a "preferred" repair center and are handling all the details of the claim. 

Apalachee RV Center has started getting the information for the insurance company and the repairs.

I am very apprehensive as to how long repairs will take and what this will do to the cost of my insurance.

I will keep you updated as things move along.

The insurance company finally got a complete estimate for repair and has agreed to repair my motor coach.  $38,000.  Now all I have to do is wait 3-4 months for the repairs to be completed and I can go camping again

Yup, not much RV'g in Appalachia during winter and the fall colors are best enjoyed in a car! :rolleyes:  If coach is $38, how much for Jeep?  Did the cops ticket you or the other driver?

On 8/15/2017 at 9:38 AM, laurencestarr said:

Last Friday a car tried to make a left hand turn 30 yards in from of my coach.  I T-BONED his jeep totaling both it and the front end of my coach.

So far, Allied Insurance has done an outstanding job.  They towed my coach to a "preferred" repair center and are handling all the details of the claim. 

Apalachee RV Center has started getting the information for the insurance company and the repairs.

I am very apprehensive as to how long repairs will take and what this will do to the cost of my insurance.

I will keep you updated as things move along.

If you are not "at fault" it should do nothing to your insurance, the other persons insurance should pay for it...Who got ticketed as driver #2?