Sign in to follow this  

1993 Safari Kalahari on a Oshkosh Chassis

My boyfriend and I have been quoted 2500 dollars to fix our master cylinder.

we are trying to find the part number but Freighliner is not helping. 

Does anyone know the part number of the master cylinder for that motorhome please ?

We cannot locate the part number anywhere.

Here is a picture. Any help would be super appreciated. Thank you.

IMG_6475.JPG

flokens.

Welcome to the Forum!

Have you tried calling REV in Decatur, IN. they own the Safari Brand, ask for Tech Department and have your VIN# and engine # handy.  Safari International has their own Forum.  If all else fails, send a PM to RSBILLEDWARDS on this Forum, he has 2 Safari's!

Flokens

Just replaced my MC on 1999 Harney Coach, that is a Bendix MC common on medium duty trucks and busses. Mill Supply is a good online source. Look for a casting number and or bore size on the mc. I bought mine at CARQUEST also available at Napa and other autopart stores. Your picture seems to show you have a Hydromax Brake booster if you Google Bosch Hydromax you can download a manual with a touble shooting section. (Bosch bought Bendix)

Jerry

Great to have you here and lots of help available. Yes rebuildable but in this case it is reasonably priced...I will send you a PM look in the upper corner of the page and you will have a mail  icon. tap that and you will find a note,  As Jerry above indicates all is accurate

RS Bill