We had "business cards" printed with a picture of our motorhome and the pertinent info.  We are almost out of those and we will be getting new ones made.  We have recently changed coaches but since we had the identical paint job done on the new one we can still use the old cards.

We originally started with the FMCA cards when we first join but I now print ours using my laser printer with Avery business card stock I buy at Staples, Office Max, etc.  The software is free.

They really are nice when you make new friends.  Many people we have met in campgrounds on our travels have cards so it is a quick way to exchange information.

Great idea. We used to have cards back in the CB radio days. They were big cards, like 5x7 and we handed them out at all the coffee breaks. Saves having to find pen and paper when meeting new Folks. This is going on our to do list for sure.

Like punxsyjumper, had cards (QSL) back in the CB days... While at a campground for the Solar Eclipse, a couple we met handed out cards with their info... DUH! what a great idea and easy.  We are getting some printed.

I have the regular FMCA cards, time for a small change...Linda suggested adding a picture of the coach on the back in color!

Kay.  That really is a nice looking MCI you have!  Saw a photo that Joe took, but the angle was wrong and it came out too dark.

DD69.  Nice paint job, I get tired of looking at all the "cookie cutter" coaches! :P