TimeTraveler

Political Statement By Marcus Lemonis

Marcus Lemonis told all CW and Good Sams Customers who supported our President Donald Trump to take their business elsewhere.
I can't find the link right now.
It was attempted to be discussed on RV.net owned several times but was deleted by the Mods. Currently a thread is running but may be taken down at any time.
Politics are not generally allowed but this is something more.
Camping World and Good Sams CEO told us to get lost.
So here we are.
We've posted sporatically in the past, and maybe different handle. Generally when I tried to long in I couldn't find our log in information to gravitated to the RV.NET as most have.
I would like someone here go to RV.Net and make a formal invite to all RVers and how to log in.
If this violates posting rules, my bad but it needs to be addressed.

I posted this elsewhere.

We haven't visited here but a few times. Generally I could not remember our login and so on, so I gravitated to RV.Net.

Now Camping World and Sams who owns RV.Net's CEO Marcus Lemmons has told all Customers who support President Trump to take our business elsewhere.

So here we are and maybe I won't lose my login again.

timetraveler,

Welcome to/welcome back to the FMCA Forum.

Like the other Forums, discussion of politics, religion, etc are not permitted on the FMCA Forum.

But, WOULD appreciate a link to Mr. Lemonis's statement that was referred to in your post.

I can't find the links. They appeared in the several threads on RV.net but I did not copy at the time.
As I was posting here, the last thread about it was taken down, like it was never there.
I had someone comment to me about it .This am, as I was fueling up the truck. He was pulling a fifth wheel.
Maybe the Owners, or whomever, are trying to shut it down, every where, before it severely cuts into their business.
Since perhaps 90%of RVers are Conservative, and he told everyone of them to get lost it could put them out of business.imo
I'll try to f find a link, now, again and repy

OK, found it: https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/16/marcus-lemonis-if-youre-ok-with-what-trump-said-dont-shop-at-my-business.html

Two paragraphs (below) in the CNBC link as well as a short video clip.

Serial entrepreneur Marcus Lemonis had some choice words on Wednesday about those who may support President Donald Trump's response to the violent white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia.

Trump's statements led to a wave of CEO resignations from his advisory councils and on Wednesday, Trump abruptly dissolved the councils.

To be fair, I find that statement a LONG WAY from ".... Customers who supported our President Donald Trump to take their business elsewhere. "

And I thought Marcus was going to buy FMCA on an episode of the profit, but first we had to allow towables. Then we could be the "Good Fam Club". 

Brett, I agree with you but many of us would rather see business stay with their business and out of politics. As a retired business owner I know I wanted all my patients and didn't care what their politics were. 

I hate miss representation and out of context statements!  Religion, belongs in places of worship!  Politics, belong in DC!  This Post and OP should not be tolerated on this Forum. :angry:I'm putting myself, AGAIN on time out !!!

Brett, please kill this post.

Carl