thrushl

Speedometer Dip Switch Settings: 2005 Holiday Rambler Navigator

PLEASE, help!!!

I had some dash work done at a campground by one of the "mobile" repair teams.  Basically, they replaced a couple of dash lights and repaired a worn wire going to my radio. However, when I drove out of the campground my speedometer went crazy. It is reading about 50mph higher than I am actually going. I confirmed this with a GPS. This also effects my odo causing it to show I'm traveling many more miles than I am actually going. I contacted the repairman and they "claim" they didn't do anything near the speedometer or anything that might effect it...so they told me "not our problem." I'm guessing that maybe they accidentally hit one or more of the 12 dip switches on the back of the speedometer. I can't find any markings to id what brand or model speedometer I actually have. It's an 85mph speedo.

I've been all over the web for hours and found several formulas, but require information I don't have along with the make and model of the speedometer. I'm praying someone has one of there rigs and is willing to tell me their settings, or someone has or can tell me where to find the settings.

God bless y'all,

Leo

Hi Rich,

I've been off the forum for months...I'm a 100% P&T vet and the VA captured me and was trying to help...seriously trying.  However, no joy or improvement.  I got back into the rig after six months of it setting in one place and I have all kinds of things not working:

1. Speedo

2. Power door locks quit working. Remote works, relay clicks, door and compartments don't lock or unlock. Can't find fuse.

3. One of the bedroom slides will not open. Three of the four work great. The pump runs, but makes the sound that it makes when it's fully open. It will try to close (goes one way but not the other). Cant find anything blocking it. It's level. Tried in travel mode and with levelers down...no luck.

4. Fresh water tank leaks at 75% full...must have a crack but it was in Florida all winter so it didn't freeze.

5. Got a suspension air leak somewhere...slow...very slow...takes about two days for it to leak down. Passes the DOT air brake test with no problem.

6. Giard awning over door will not close. I have power to switch.

2-6 all happened as a surprise when I go out of the hospital. These things sure do not like to be stored. Or God is just testing me.

Thanks for the link...

It's SO SO good to chat with you again.

Leo

15 hours ago, desertdeals69 said:

Is it a VDO?  If it is, I had one on my last coach.  Called VDO and they sent me a chart for the dip switch positions.

It doesn't have any markings that I can find, but that is a good lead. Thank You.....

6 hours ago, rossboyer said:

Thrush: If you receive the settings, please post them here for other members that may have need of them in the future. Thanks. 

Will do of course....

On 8/21/2017 at 3:45 PM, thrushl said:

Will do of course....

As promised....A FINE gentleman with the exact year and model rig was kind enough to open his dash and send this photo. One can zoom in after downloading it to make it easier to see. Cheers for everyone's help....

speedo2.jpg

Nice!! Let us know if it worked! I am pulling mine apart this weekend (light out on a gauge), ill snap a photo of the back if you still need it.