South Texas RV Resort

Depends on where your friends live in Harris County...right now about 60% is flooded and impassable.  It's a hit and miss!

Carl, we are not in Moses Lake area we are inside the loop about 3/4 mile from North Side Elementary School.

As for the motor home water lever was 1/3 the way up the bay doors.  Electric fuse panels (12v) inverter, etc got wet.  Water was in the inside floor in front of and behind the passenger seat most likely from a leak on the roof or wherever. 

I'm going to call progressive in the morning and establish a case number.

Ugh.  Sorry to hear that news.  How was it driving there?  I'm trying to get back on Island ASAP, been thinking about the Blue Water Hwy out of Freeport or coming into TC the back way and using all back roads....not in coach....by high riding 3/4T truck.  Hard to get any meaningful Brazoria, Galveston county news, in Burnet, 

Carl,

You and Linda be very careful when making the trip to the Island. I know that you want to know about your home but it isn't worth your lives. Let us know how you make out.

The same to all of you that live in the Houston area. Brett, Wayne, Blake our thoughts and prayers are with each of you.

Herman