alflorida

How To Stop FMCA From E-mailing Advertising?

I keep getting these blankety blank email ads from FMCA advertising some RV Park.  How do I stop it.  I didn't ask for them and I don't want them.

Yes there is a thing at the bottom that looks like I will have to register at another place to op-out of the emails,  " Manage your preferences | Opt out using TrueRemove™ "

I shouldn't have to go some additional place to unsubscribe from an email.

Call FMCA 1-800-543-3622, I did...it stopped for 10 weeks, now I'm getting them again...I'm calling tomorrow.  I have a big hammer now, National President Jon Walker is parked next to me!

Thanks.  I doubt I'll call.  I did just mark one of them as Spam in Gmail.  I also use Mozilla Thunderbird to read all my emails and I can use email filters to dump them into the trash. 

Alflorida and Manholt- if you are having issues opting out of emails, please contact the membership department at 1-800-543-3622. 

Manholt- If you ever receive 12+ emails a day, please forward them to me. Csmith@fmca.com. That is a problem if true, and I honestly can't think of why that many would be sent in one day.

"If true" ?..I will show them to Rett in about 4 hours at breakfast.  First time I brought it to anyone's attention, was Charlie in Chandler, AZ.