rfsod48

Dish vs Streaming

Yep! IR will bounce around on shiny objects, especially the ceiling and tile floors.

SFCampbell,

I just recently had the traveler changed out to Dish and went with the Wally. I'm now interested in the Hopper3.  We have the hopper3 at the S&B with 3 Joey's,  It would be nice to take it with me when we are on the road, or get a second one for the MH.  I don't need a Joey in the MH. We watch the same channels  and the HDMI Matrix sends the signal to all the TV's.

Thanks, our MH has 3  TVs inside and one outside. I was hoping that the Hopper and Joeys would work. That will make it a lot easier to install as I replace the CRT TVs. Thanks for the input.

7 hours ago, sgcampbell said:

Thanks, our MH has 3  TVs inside and one outside. I was hoping the Hopper and Joeys would work. 

sg campbell,

I have the hopper in our coach. The hopper will support one Hopper and  two Joeys. If you go with the wireless Joeys you can have one that you can move from one TV in the coach to the TV outside. The wireless Joeys has a transmitter that has to have 110 volt out let and connects to your Hopper. Each of the two Joeys require an 110 volt outlet and are connected to the TV with a HDMI cable but do not require a coax. If you have any questions sent me a PM and I will send you my phone number.

Herman