mypopslou

Chrome Rocker Panels

I have seen several coaches this year that have a 6-8 inch Chrome Rocker Panel strip along the bottom of their coach. I really like this look and am wondering if anyone has any information on this product. Is it plastic, is it Stainless Steel and how does it attach.

Any information would be appreciate, whether it is a website of a supplier and can you install it yourself and approximate cost Etc

Thanks in advance for your help

6 hours ago, Mypopslou said:

I have seen several coaches this year that have a 6-8 inch Chrome Rocker Panel strip along the bottom of their coach. I really like this look and am wondering if anyone has any information on this product. Is it plastic, is it Stainless Steel and how does it attach.

Any information would be appreciate, whether it is a website of a supplier and can you install it yourself and approximate cost Etc

Thanks in advance for your help

You might look here.

http://www.rvstainless.com/Home/tabid/36/Default.aspx

Bill

+2 on SUMMIT PRODUCTS. They have every type of chrome pieces you will ever need.

It really dresses up the coach.

I recently had an encounter with the corner of a slide-out.  Visit to the urgent care center and a nice scar on my forehead.  Previous slash from a lift storage compartment door.  I'm looking for a rubber rocker panel cover.  Reverting to my childhood!  :o

Tom.  Ouch !!  Try the foam spaghetti floaters that is found in multi color at Wall Mart toy section!

The SS kick panels.  Most RV shops will install them.  I believe they come in sizes from 4 inches to 10.   

On 9/13/2017 at 2:23 AM, manholt said:

Tom.  Ouch !!  Try the foam spaghetti floaters that is found in multi color at Wall Mart toy section!

The SS kick panels.  Most RV shops will install them.  I believe they come in sizes from 4 inches to 10.   

Tom,

The foam floaters work real well, go ahead and ask me how I know.

However, when you go to the toy department to buy them, focus, focus...it is the foam floaters you are after. Don't dilly dally and play with the other toys.

It doesn't matter what side the slides are on if you arn't careful you can get hurt. I was looking at the new Pace Arrow and it has a full wall slide but you still have sharp spots.

Bill