Sign in to follow this  
swmiller

Travel from Moab, UT to Bryce Canyon, UT

Question

Tomorrow we will be traveling to Rubys Inn & Campground, Bryce Canyon, UT.  Google maps provides two options, one of which is through Panguitch, UT over Route 12.  There are two tunnels on route 12 which show low clearance of 13'6".  Our 43' MH is 13' high which makes me very nervous about going this way.  Has anyone safely gone this way in a tall MH? Any information you might have about this route would be appreciated. Thanks.

Stan MIller

2016 Newmar DutchStar

Traveling with Karen and LuLu

3 answers to this question

3 hours ago, swmiller said:

Tomorrow we will be traveling to Rubys Inn & Campground, Bryce Canyon, UT.  Google maps provides two options, one of which is through Panguitch, UT over Route 12.  There are two tunnels on route 12 which show low clearance of 13'6".  Our 43' MH is 13' high which makes me very nervous about going this way.  Has anyone safely gone this way in a tall MH? Any information you might have about this route would be appreciated. Thanks.

Stan MIller

2016 Newmar DutchStar

Traveling with Karen and LuLu

Stan went that way a few years back and 12 very winding road and climbs to 10k feet if memory serves me right. Not a fun ride but nice  views.

Thanks for the info Roy.  Made the trip today without a problem.

Stan Miller

2016 Newmar DutchStar

Traveling with Karen and Lulu