Would like input from members on Rv Armor. They have said they will put a lien on my 2018 Aria . They put a roof on it . They put the fantastic fan cover is on wrong and it is not sealed and cause water leaks when using fantastic fan while driving and it is raining or just have it open  while driving in rain .they refuse to change install and if I don't pay just because it is installed bad and it will leak water , they will put lien on my coach. IT also has a lot of little white spots on it from the liquid used and some paint on ac a fantastic fan covers.They offered me $500 to have it fixed else where. I refused and said I would like done like it was done at the THOR Factory .Think twice before you do business with this company. Robert K. Wachob member # 471870.I will be talking to owner of this  company in the class he will present in Perry Georgia in March 2018 and he will have answer to in front of other members, not good. PR you think? I met him in Indianapolis when he talked me using his way over priced ROOF!!!!!!!!

Why would you put a NEW roof on a NEW coach?  If your Aria roof was bad, you have a warranty!  Sorry, but I don't think we are getting the full, 100% story here!  

WE had 50 things go wrong with our 3 week old 2018 aria in the first three weeks on vacation out east. WE went to Indianapolis Convention ,where we live ,went to RV Armor class and decided to have roof put so we did not ever have to worry about something else of shoddy workmanship from our new Thor, at least our roof .