elkhartjim

FMCA Allowing Towables: Survey On: RV TRAVEL Website

Just an observation; this Trailer thing has divided almost everyone already, tensions rising, friends and comrades arguing and it hasn't officially begun yet. The best is yet to come.

It's gonna be like a Jerry Springer episode :lol:

3 hours ago, jleamont said:

Just an observation; this Trailer thing has divided almost everyone already, tensions rising, friends and comrades arguing and it hasn't officially begun yet. The best is yet to come.

It's gonna be like a Jerry Springer episode :lol:

And, I would change the emoticon to: :(

To me it is sad to see our great organization pulling apart-- irrespective of the issue.

:lol: Like Wayne say's.  "It is, what it is, then it is what we, make of it"!   Close friends, will stay close.  Regardless of what happens, the Forum will be here and we will answer what we can! :) We will even drift away from the subject, put on time out and eventually return to the subject..:lol:

What was the subject?  Oh, I remember...crabbing in Texas! :wacko:

Brett, you are correct, Jerry Springers episodes can be :lol:. The posts and direction this is all headed is just sad :(. I fear the worst is yet to come, if any of the people on here are also members on social media RV groups you can relate to the chaos, when that makes its way into this forum, there is little hope :(. The keyboard bullies will take it over.

Joe, you have not been put on "time out yet"!  Wayne, Jim and I are famous! :lol::( The keyboard bullies, wouldn't stand chance!

Wait...I am the OP of this thread and I demand some respect.  Get back on the topic of the Survey or I guess that is what the topic would be. Some were questioning the validity of the survey and I don't have a clue, I just posted the survey without verifying the source and/or validity of said survey. If the media can report news without verifying if its accurate, why can't I?

2 hours ago, Hermanmullins said:

Brett, 

Please close this. There is no call for arguments or name calling.

Herman 

Guess I agree.

I think this thread has run its course.

Closed.