studebrucer

Tiffin 32 Diesel Pusher

B.

In regards to Engine/Background check...within 2 hours!  Just don't overwhelm us with a dozen choices, please! :)

We purchased ours at Texas RV Outlet in Willow Park.

As stated there are a lot of RV dealers in Texas - but I'm sure there are in other states also.

Check rvtrader.com or rvt.com - look at floor plans of the many RV's for sale and other accessories that you would like.

I would rather buy from a dealer than a private individual.

Well, we just completed our first rally in Perry. We are so incredibly glad we went! My wife and I split up to cover as many of the seminars as possible. We learned things about RVs that we would never have thought to ask.We feel this experience has better prepared us for our first coach. 

The week before the event we went shopping at the majors in Florida. I am pleased to say we put a deposit on a coach. There was definitely comprising involved. I got to buy a newer budget busting coach, and my wife got a smaller coach. We bought a 2014 Newmar Ventana LE, 3433. It only has 17000 miles on it. We spoke with the former owners, they full timed in the coach for 2 years. We are heading back to FT Meyer FL first week of April to pick it up.

While at a rest stop on the way to Perry we ran into a couple who have been full timing for 7 years, they have a 3412 Ventana. Between the former owners and this couple, plus our comfort level with the size and floor plan, we feel we made the right choice for us.

We joined FMCA because many of the coach owners we spoke with recommended FMCA as a good resource for our learning curve. Prior to Perry, I agreed, now having been at Perry, I am a believer!

Studebrucer,

Now on to Gillette. To help you even more try volunteering there. There are several places that you can volunteer where you work a short time and have lots of time to go to Seminars and shop the vendors. How did you like Jeanie Robertson?

When you are at the next convention look for me in the bright Safety Vest. I will be all over the place and at all the entertainment. Would like to meet you.

Herman

I had not hard of Jeanie before, my wife had. she was most enjoyable.  we are in the midst of getting our home ready to sell, te transition to full time, is intense. we will probably not begin RV life until August. we will take at least a couple get to know the coach weekend trips. look forward to meeting you.