bigben6969

Porsche SUV Cayenne

The owners manual is the best place to find that information:

"Vehicle towing:

Flat bed towing is the preferred type of towing to be used on Porsche vehicles. Under certain circumstances, wheel lifts may be used when the vehicle will not roll.
The vehicle must be towed with all four wheels off the ground, otherwise damage to the vehicle may result."

Even Remco doesn't list it.

Bill

I had a 2008 Cayenne, great car and a lot of fun...that said, it lived in the garage, did not want to trailer it...so, I got a 2009 Jeep Wrangler as a toad.  As WBill said, my owners manual and Porsche Dealer, said it could not be towed. :P Depending on engine, gas or diesel, why would you want to tow a $70K to $160K car, 4 wheels down? :blink::wacko:

If you want one buy it and bring it along on a trailer!   

18 minutes ago, manholt said:

I had a 2008 Cayenne, great car and a lot of fun...that said, it lived in the garage, did not want to trailer it...so, I got a 2009 Jeep Wrangler as a toad.  As WBill said, my owners manual and Porsche Dealer, said it could not be towed. :P Depending on engine, gas or diesel, why would you want to tow a $70K to $160K car, 4 wheels down? :blink::wacko:

If you want one buy it and bring it along on a trailer!   

Why not Carl? We have people spending 2 millon + on a coach so a 160K toad isn't out of reach. I would tow a 2017 Bentley Bentayga SUV if I could find out if it was towable 4 down. Well and aford it.B)

Bill

Bill.  You can't tow the Bentley or a RR either! :P 

Bigben6969.  Wish we could...sweet car, mine was a 6 gas, had it up to 147 mph a lot...it's governed at 153 for USA!  Why? Go figure!  Cheap???