jdhutchman

Seeking Feedback From Other Winnebago Sightseer Owners

I am new owner of 2002 Winnebago Sightseer 31 ft workhorse. It has 19,000 miles on engine and inside looks new. I read mostly good reviews about this model and wanted to see what other Sightseer owners had to say or direct me to the best sites for info.

Jdhutchman,

Welcome to the FMCA Forum.

Please let us know what kind of information you are looking for-- lots of knowledge right here in the FMCA Forum.

When you get a minute, you might fill in your signature with specifics on your coach, so answers will be correct for what you are driving.

BTW, are you on a Workhorse P or W chassis-- they are different.

6 hours ago, Jdhutchman said:

I am new owner of 2002 Winnebago Sightseer 31 ft workhorse. It has 19,000 miles on engine and inside looks new. I read mostly good reviews about this model and wanted to see what other Sightseer owners had to say or direct me to the best sites for info.

If you add your coach and other info to your signature you won't need to re enter it every time you ask a question.

By the way welcome to the forum.

Bill

We are on our second Sightseer our first one a 2003 30 B and had it for 4 years . We liked it so much we ordered a 2011 Sightseer 35 J full Body paint and most all the options.

We have put on 30,000 miles on our new coach and still love it after 6 years. We pull a suv behind it and after getting the new coach bugs worked out it has been a great coach.We thought of upgrading to an Adventure but now the Sightseer is the top of the line . We are happy with our coach at at 36 ft would not want to go bigger.

If you go on Winnebago site you can download the books on line for free.

Hope this helps.