cosmoandrus

2006 National RV Sea Breeze Tail Light Assembly

I have found that most tail light and head light assemblies used on motorhome are actually PU and car assemblies.  I would start by searching for pictures of tail light assembles on the internet to see if you can find a match.  Take a look on ebay, you may find what you need.

Jim

2 hours ago, Cosmoandrus said:

I am trying to find the tail light assembly/housing for a 2006 National rv Sea Breeze.  Any one have info where I can get parts for this?

Welcome to the forum. Get the numbers off the lense and do a Google serch.

Bill

Google "RV Salvage". There are a number of them around the country. Maybe even one close to you. It is amazing what can be found in one of them and at very reasonable prices.

Herman

Post a photo of the light in question, most are bought from the automotive world and put on RV's. Perhaps someone could identify it?

Cosmoandrus.  Welcome!

We are trying to help you, but our problem is that we have a tough time finding the correct lights for our rigs that are still manufactured today!  You have a good coach that unfortunately has gone out of business, so it's difficult to find parts thru the normal channels! :huh:  That's why we suggest Junk yards, etc...a photo, as mentioned, would be of great help! :)

Check out your Tail Light lens. As Bill said, there are numbers on them. Google them they might get you to the maker and part number. As an Example on our 2002 Monaco Dynasty the "Head Light Assembly" was from a 1998 BMW 528I. Monaco had them in stock $368.00 each. Got both on line for $128.00 for a pair.