punxsyjumper

Convection/Microwave Ovens

Well since we are on the subject about Convection/Microwave ovens, I hope that is what the question is about. In todays market, I would look into an air/fryer/microwave instead of the convection. The air/fryer is at least one third faster than convection oven, which is one third faster than a regular bake oven. You can sear a steak in an air/fryer, then finish off in the microwave in half the time of a convection oven. I like to sear the steak in an air/fryer then finish smoking on the Traeger smoker.😀

The Cuisinart CMW-200 1.2-Cubic-Foot Convection Microwave Oven with Grill comes with a 3-year warranty and is extremely lightweight. One of its best features is that it offers single and combination settings — use it as a microwave or as a convection oven; this gives you an unlimited number of cooking options. 

Edited by tantsteven

RecPro is also great microwaves. Although this RV microwave with trim kit is small and compact, it has a generous amount of cooking space. When you open the door of the oven, you will be treated to generous 1-cubic feet of room. I have warmed up my large dinner plates in my RecPro microwave, and there was still a bit of room to spare.