stevezal

New to FMCA

Just a note to say hi in this forum. After a Vanagon, Sunnybrook 5er, Nash TT, Arctic Fox 5er, we're now in a Tiffin Phaeton 36 QSH. Been full-timing for 3 years this time (we seemed to switch between stick houses and full-timing in RVs for the past 20 years.) This time it looks permanent though. Love the rig and not looking forward to mowing lawns and enjoy the open road. Looking forward to learning about FMCA.

Steve and Nancy

Welcome to the FMCA and the Forum Steve and Nancy,

No doubt you will learn much here but I suspect you also have much to offer. With full timing over a 20 year period, you have a sense of the history of living full time in an RV that few of us have. I know in our 8+ years we have seen changes in how we do things on the road. Part of it is learning and part of it is advances in technology. Please jump right in and share your insights with the rest of us.

Welcome to FMCA and to the forums. You will find a wealth of info here along with some freindly coach advice, if you want it. I only pretend to know a few things so I may not be the best person to listen too! :rolleyes:

Once again, welcome and we are glad to have you onboard!

Derrick

also known as Gramps

We are also new to FMCA, but have been camping,on and off, for over 55 years. Have been regularly camping for the last 20+ years of the 55 years. We are great lovers of the State of Maine, and have been spending our annual vacations there for over 20 years. We graduated quickly from a two man pup-tent to: 15ft trailer, 26ft 5'er, 36ft 5'er, and to a 37 ft. class A in 13 years. We are very sure that there will be information located here to enlighten us, and look forward to an opportunity that we may be of help to others. To all we say "hello", and a wish of happy safe travels, and many enjoyable hours of rving.........